Equine Sports Massage Therapy & Canine Massage Therapy
With years of experience as a Veterinary Technician, Stacy has an extensive knowledge of all types of animal anatomy. The techniques used for dogs and horses are easily transferred to other animals, and massage treatments are available for ALL pets.
Y'all know what a good massage can do for your own well-being and relaxation! Check out what it can do for our canine and equine friends!
- Enhance muscle tone and range of motion.
- Reduce inflammation and swelling in the joints, and thereby alleviate pain.
- Promote the healing process by increasing the flow of nutrients to the muscles and aid in carrying away excessive fluids and toxins.
- Enable the contract-release process in the muscles...releasing tension...relaxing muscles.
- Stimulate circulation by “defrosting” frozen muscles, thereby releasing endorphins: the body's natural painkillers!
- Help to maintain the whole body in better physical condition.